While we don’t have to deal with weeks on end of sub-zero temperatures here in Ft. Walton Beach, FL; it still gets chilly. Plus we run our defrosters in the Spring and Fall just to clear condensation off our windshields.
Having a heater that isn’t working problem can be both a comfort and safety issue. Your radiator is at the center of not only cooling your vehicles engine, but also running your cars heater. When you radiator malfunctions, your vehicle is at risk for overheating, which might leave you stranded or worse, cause major damage to your engine.
Baier’s Auto Time’s ASE Certified Master Mechanics are trained and experienced at handling all of your radiator & auto heater diagnostic and repair needs. Bring in your car, SUV or light truck and we will diagnose the issue, give you an estimate and fix it right the first time!
Our Auto Heater & Radiator Services
- Heater Performance Check
- Radiator Repair & Replacement
- Thermostat Testing & Replacement
- Water Pump Repair / Replacement
- Heater Core Service & Repair
- Vacuum Leaks / Heater Valves
- Coolant / Antifreeze Flush & Replacement
- Belts & Hoses (upper/lower) Inspection & Replacement
- Belt Pulleys & Tensioners Testing & Replacement
- Accumulator or Receiver/Dryer
- Orifice Tube and Expansion Valve
- Blower Motor Replacement
- Blower Motor Resister
- Replace Cabin Air Filters
- Ventilation Control Cable
- Temperature Control Assembly