Baier’s Auto Time in Ft Walton Beach, FL is enjoying incredible growth and is seeking to add an experienced automotive technician to our team. We offer competitive pay, family friendly work environment, new equipment and an extensive client list. Compensation includes competitive hourly wage, 5 day work week, uniforms and paid vacation after 1 year.
Please no calls or in person visits. Use the form below to submit resume or fax resume to (850) 243-1995.
- Willingness to adhere to our “fix it right the first time” credo.
- Enthusiasm, energy and a desire to be part of a team.
- Ability to interact with customers and team members in a courteous and professional manner.
- Maintain clean working area, keep customer vehicles clean and respect shop equipment.
- Maintaining shop standards on all work performed and following all safety guidelines.
- HS Diploma or equivalent, Valid Driver’s License and ability to handle the physical rigors of the auto technician position.
- Pre-employment screening including drug test, background check and physical exam.
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Specific Requirements for Auto Technician (Compensation Depends on Experience):
- Minimum 2 years of experience working as an auto technician in a professional shop and at least one ASE Certification.
- Strong diagnostics, problem-solving and repair experience.
- Experience road testing vehicles, diagnosing issues and recommending corrective repairs to shop foreman and customers.
- Experience diagnosing and repairing brakes, emissions, drivability, steering, suspension, electrical, heating and air conditioning, starting, charging and maintenance needs.
- Must own tools and tool box.
- Strong desire to learn and grow your skills to advance including ASE Certification course work and testing.