Baier’s Auto Time in Ft. Walton Beach, FL can help you get your vehicle running at peak performance again; increasing fuel mileage, performance and reducing wear and tear by cleaning your car’s fuel injectors, valves & air system.
A fuel / air induction cleaning service helps to eliminate knocks and pings, hard starting and poor gas mileage – and will reduce hesitation and rough idle.
Treat your car to an advanced fuel injector cleaning service that will improve performance!
Fuel / Air Induction Cleaning Steps
- Concentrated fuel injector cleaner to break up deposits in injectors.
- Fuel and induction system cleaner to remove deposits from combustion chamber and on valves.
- Injector throttle body service to clean & calibrate fuel injectors to factory specs.
- Pressurized fuel rail cleaning service to thoroughly clean engine fuel delivery system and force all particulates out of system.
About Fuel/Air Induction Service
Problem: Deposits accumulate on intake valves, injectors, ports, fuel injectors and combustion chambers causing loss of power, rough idle, hesitation, misfire, pinging, knocking, mileage and hard starting.
- Clean fuel injectors
- Clean throttle body
- Clean plenum and air-intake
- Clean intake valves and ports
- Remove combustion chamber deposits
- Correct balance of fuel and air in system
- Reduced emissions
- Restored horsepower
- Increased fuel economy
- Starts and idles smooth and runs quieter