Baier’s Auto Time near Mary Esther, FL has ASE Certified Master Technicians ready to restore your vehicle’s alignment to as close to factory specifications as mechanically possible (for most vehicles) using Hunter Computerized Wheel Alignment equipment.
We will completely inspect your steering and suspension systems, take computer measurements and make necessary factory adjustments to restore wheel and tire alignment specifications as allowed.
We are able to perform front end alignments and 4-wheel alignments on most cars, light trucks, SUVs including off road and performance vehicles.
Mary Esther Wheel Alignment Service Includes:
- Inspect steering and suspension system, including tire condition and air pressure
- Put vehicle on alignment rack; mount and compensate sensors
- Print out initial alignment readings
- Adjust camber, caster and toe angles to manufacturer specifications, if applicable (additional parts and labor may be necessary on some vehicles — see your auto care advisor for details)
- Print out final wheel alignment readings to verify alignment is within specification
- Road test vehicle
Read responses to common wheel alignment questions on our Wheel Alignment FAQs page.