Baier’s Auto Time in Ft. Walton Beach specializes in radiator coolant flush services.
When you radiator malfunctions, your vehicle is at risk for overheating, which might leave you stranded or worse, cause major damage to your engine. Maintaining proper anti-freeze levels and regular maintenance of your radiator is essential to preventing over heating and potential damage.
Unlike some Ft. Walton Beach, FL service shops that just do a “drain-and-fill,” Baier’s Auto Time’s radiator coolant flush service includes a full inspection and the addition of chemicals to clean and then seal and lubricate your cooling system.
Radiator Coolant Flush Service
- Radiator and cooling system inspection and pressure test for leaks
- Addition of flush chemicals to the radiator
- Machine power flush radiator
- Appropriate antifreeze/coolant refill
- Addition of sealant/lubricant to protect your cooling system
Baier’s Auto Time’s ASE Certified Master Mechanics are trained and experienced at handling all of your radiator & auto heater diagnostic and repair needs. Bring in your car, SUV or light truck and we will diagnose the issue, give you an estimate and fix it right the first time!
Our Auto Heater & Radiator Services
- Heater Performance Check
- Radiator Repair & Replacement
- Thermostat Testing & Replacement
- Water Pump Repair / Replacement
- Heater Core Service & Repair
- Vacuum Leaks / Heater Valves
- Coolant / Antifreeze Flush & Replacement
- Belts & Hoses (upper/lower) Inspection & Replacement
- Belt Pulleys & Tensioners Testing & Replacement
- Accumulator or Receiver/Dryer
- Orifice Tube and Expansion Valve
- Blower Motor Replacement
- Blower Motor Resister
- Replace Cabin Air Filters
- Ventilation Control Cable
- Temperature Control Assembly