Baier’s Auto Time ASE Certified Master Technicians restore your vehicle’s alignment to as close to factory specifications as mechanically possible (for most vehicles) using computerized wheel alignment equipment.
We will completely inspect your steering and suspension systems, take computer measurements and make necessary factory adjustments to restore wheel and tire alignment specifications as allowed.
We are able to perform 2- and 4-wheel alignments on most cars, light trucks, SUVs including off road and performance vehicles.
Check our coupons page for wheel alignment specials!
Our Wheel Alignment Service Includes:
- Inspect steering and suspension system, including tire condition and air pressure
- Put vehicle on alignment rack; mount and compensate sensors
- Print out initial alignment readings
- Adjust camber, caster and toe angles to manufacturer specifications, if applicable (additional parts and labor may be necessary on some vehicles — see your auto care advisor for details)
- Print out final wheel alignment readings to verify alignment is within specification
- Road test vehicle
Read responses to common wheel alignment questions on our Wheel Alignment FAQs page.